As ten thousand years of climate stability is ending, the call to develop inner stability has never been more clear.
The EcoSattva Training
A Course to Cultivate Wisdom, Connection, and an Unwavering Response
“The Dharma is a terrific lens through which to view ecoactivism. This has helped me think about ways to help others who are either overwhelmed or think no action can be sufficiently effective and have given up.”
Registration for individuals and groups is now open.
EcoDharma Art, Poetry, and Imagery
Featured Online Course
from Our Networks
Climate, Justice, Nonviolence and Regenerative social change
Led by Boundless in Motion and hosted by One Earth Sangha, this course begins May 15. Applications open now.
from our Networks
Applying Contemplative Psychology Methods to Environmental Justice
from Leaders and Practitioners
Campaigns for Action
A Practice of Meeting Harm with Steady Love
Featured Calls to Action
- #StopLine3: Check out the @stopline3 linktree for information about how to join the movement by donating, attending a workshop or rally, helping allies on the frontlines get supplies, and more.
- Oak Flat: US residents can ask your members of Congress to support and co-sponsor the Save Oak Flat Act.
- Sign the Multi-faith Climate Statement to be presented to world leaders at COP26 in November 2021.
- Chase, CitiBank, Bank of America, and Wells Fargo customers: Sign on to an open letter asking your bank’s CEO to stop funding the destruction of our planet.
- Fossil Free Future Day of Action: October 29th, 2021. U.S. residents can join the youth-led call for mass mobilizations by hosting your own action or joining in on one planned near you.