Support Our Work
Participate in the flow! In the spirit of Dana, or generosity, we invite you to support and enhance the work of One Earth Sangha by making a donation or volunteering your time.
- Sep 10, 2020 - Dec 10, 2020: Ecodharma: A 13-Week Online Course (Boundless in Motion)
- Sep 13, 2020 - Nov 1, 2020: This Is It Again: Embodying Racial & Ecological Justice in the Face of the Climate Emergency
- Oct 6, 2020 - Nov 3, 2020: Guardians of the Sacred Daily Prayer Circle for Peace
- Oct 18, 2020 - Nov 8, 2020: Upaya Election Series
- Nov 1, 2020: Healing the World
attention Bhikkhu Bodhi buddhism's shadow call to engage community Compassion consumption courage David Loy dharma teachers' statement Earth Care Week eco-grief Economics EcoSattva Training impermanence indigenous people insight interconnectedness Interdependence Interfaith Friends intersectionality Joanna Macy justice love meditation practice Mindfulness morality Mother Earth non-violence Order of Interbeing people's climate movement pope francis practice in nature Renunciation resilience Right View Shambhala Stories of Engagement suffering Thanissara the four noble truths the three poisons Thích Nhất Hạnh urgency Zen