- Take one of the many steps listed on Stop the Money Pipeline’s current calls to action. Some of these are ongoing and some are time-sensitive; check back regularly for updates or join their newsletter (linked at the bottom of the page) to stay current.
- U.S.-based Interfaith Power and Light shares upcoming actions on their Public Policy Page.
- Save Oak Flat: Check out BJC’s website for up-to-date ways to get involved.
- The David Suzuki Foundation offers comprehensive resources for engagement at the local government level. View guides on assessing your local government’s climate plan and working with local leaders on climate action. You can also check out their Act Locally page.
- Take a step from Don’t Look Up’s resource page. Click on a step and scroll down to see some helpful tips for each one.
- Explore options for taking action. Earthday.org has compiled a resource catalogue of educational, artistic, activist, spiritual, and citizen science actions, from registering to vote to joining a cleanup.
- Stop the Money Pipeline: