All around us, all the time, change happens. But some moments feel bigger than others. 2015 is shaping up to be filled with those kinds of moments. One Earth Sangha’s Lou Leonard offers an update on the big changes underway, as well as how the Dharma helps him stay balanced through it all.Go Deeper
Join the One Earth Sangha email list and we'll keep you informed through our newsletters.
Support Our Work
Participate in the flow! In the spirit of Dana, or generosity, we invite you to support and enhance the work of One Earth Sangha by making a donation or volunteering your time.
- Jun 7, 2019 - Sep 13, 2019: Mindful Cinema's Summer-long Environmental Film Festival Boulder
- Jul 19, 2019 - Aug 4, 2019: Discovering Oneness - Inner and Outer Nature Ward
- Aug 2, 2019 - Aug 4, 2019: Wisdom of the Forest with Dr. Eva Wong Rosendale
- Aug 7, 2019 - Aug 11, 2019: Coming Home to an Animate World Ward
- Sep 1, 2019 - Sep 15, 2019: Engaged Buddhist Training - Empowering Transformation Abella de la Conca
Audio Dharma Bhikkhu Bodhi Book Review Building Community Chas Dicapua Contentment David Loy Deep Ecology Denial Dharma Roots Earth Body Earth Care Week ecodharma center EcoSattva Training Environmental Justice Equanimity Gratitude GreenFaith Green Vesak Guhyapati Interdependence Interfaith Friends Joanna Macy Joy Local Update Meditation in Action Meditations Order of Interbeing Our Crisis Opportunity People's Climate March Pope Francis' Encyclical Practicing Presence Recognizing the Sacred Rev. angel Kyodo williams Shambhala Socially Engaged Buddhism Statements Thanissara Thich Nhat Hanh Truth of Suffering Uncertainty UN Climate Talks Vesak Wisdom in Action Wise View