Join the One Earth Sangha email list and we'll keep you informed through our newsletters.
Support Our Work
Participate in the flow! In the spirit of Dana, or generosity, we invite you to support and enhance the work of One Earth Sangha by making a donation or volunteering your time.
- Dec 5, 2020: Pathways to Reconciliation: Indigenous Wisdom, Ecology, and Healing
- Dec 9, 2020 - Jan 20, 2021: Daily Online Prayer and Mantra Circle for Protection and Peace
- Dec 9, 2020: Jamyang Leeds Eco-Dharma Project – December Monthly Talk
- Dec 10, 2020: Bodhisattvas for the Earth: Climate Action in the Community
- Dec 12, 2020: Vigil for the Wild Earth
attention Bhikkhu Bodhi buddhism's shadow call to engage community Compassion consumption courage David Loy dharma teachers' statement Earth Care Week eco-grief Economics EcoSattva Training impermanence indigenous people insight interconnectedness Interdependence Interfaith Friends intersectionality Joanna Macy justice love meditation practice Mindfulness morality Mother Earth non-violence Order of Interbeing pandemic people's climate movement pope francis practice in nature Renunciation resilience Right View Stories of Engagement suffering Thanissara the four noble truths the three poisons Thích Nhất Hạnh urgency Zen