With Manjushri’s sword of wisdom, we need not shy away from the connection between extravagant consumption and the climate crisis. In this article, economics scholar Clair Brown links vast wealth inequality with ecological breakdown in the context of dominant culture’s errant values … and then she offers a better Way.Go Deeper
Join the One Earth Sangha email list and we'll keep you informed through our newsletters.
Support Our Work
Participate in the flow! In the spirit of Dana, or generosity, we invite you to support and enhance the work of One Earth Sangha by making a donation or volunteering your time.
- Jan 6, 2020 - Feb 2, 2020: Mindfully Facing Climate Change
- Feb 1, 2020: Buddhist Climate Action: What Can I Do? London
- Feb 26, 2020 - Mar 1, 2020: Earth Holder Retreat: We are the Earth Walking on the Earth Escondido
- Apr 4, 2020 - Apr 9, 2020: EcoDharma: Rediscovering Our Environmental Wisdom Pátzcuaro
- May 16, 2020 - May 23, 2020: Creative Tools for Social Change Abella de la Conca
Audio Dharma Bhikkhu Bodhi Book Review Building Community Chas Dicapua Climate Emergency Compassion Takes Action Contentment David Loy Deep Ecology Dharma Roots Earth Body Earth Care Week ecodharma center EcoSattva Training Environmental Justice Equanimity Gratitude GreenFaith Green Vesak Guhyapati Interdependence Interfaith Friends Joanna Macy Kritee Kanko Local Update Meditations Our Crisis Opportunity People's Climate March Pope Francis' Encyclical Practicing Presence Recognizing the Sacred Rev. angel Kyodo williams Shambhala Sila Practice Socially Engaged Buddhism Statements Thanissara Thich Nhat Hanh Truth of Suffering Uncertainty UN Climate Talks Vesak Wisdom in Action Wise View