Registration fees help cover the significant costs of offering this course. We invite you to consider your ability to pay as a function of your geographic and social location as well as other circumstances. A limited number of scholarships are also available.
In addition to our group discounts and scholarships (see below), we offer two sliding fee scales based on your relative financial standing in a global context*. Please consider:
- historical discrimination and disenfranchisement faced by your peoples;
- your financial wealth (do you have retirement savings?);
- your access to income and financial wealth, both current and anticipated (how easily could you earn more income compared to other people in your country and in the world? do you expect to receive an inheritance?);
- people counting on your financial livelihood including dependents and community members;
- and the socio-economic conditions of your locale (relative to other places in your country and in the world).
* We are grateful to the folks at Network Weaver for this framework.
For people with medium, high, or very high access to wealth in the global context:
SUSTAINER: $300 USD
SUPPORTER: $225 USD
BASIC RATE: $150 USD
For people with relatively low access to wealth in the global context:
SUSTAINER: $100 USD
SUPPORTER: $ 80 USD
BASIC RATE: $ 60 USD
Convert USD into your currency with this currency converter.
Furthermore, it is our policy that no one will ever be turned away for lack of funds. Request a scholarship here.
While groups aren’t for everyone, we suggest that your course experience will be improved if you are part of a group, whether online or in-person. Fees are reduced for group members based on the size of the group, and this discount is applied to whichever fee you choose from the sliding scale.
- Groups with 3 to 6 members: 15% discount
- Groups with 7 or more members: 30% discount
As part of registering the group, facilitators receive a unique registration link to share with their group members, which unlocks the discount code.
If you don’t wish to create or join a group, you are more than welcome to sign up for the training as an individual: