All training materials are available on the course resources page.
You can also directly access a given session:
- Session 1 — Opening Our Hearts, Setting Our Intentions
- Session 2 — Turning to refuge and exploring practice
- Session 3 — Investigating Worldviews and Seeing How We See
- Session 4 — Radical Love and the Anchoring Our Devotion
- Session 5 — Inspiring and Informing Wise Response
- Session 6 — Challenges and Guideposts for Skillful Engagement
- Session 7 — Supporting Collective, Unshakable Devotion
Explore awakened response,
Together at an Edge
Registration now open for groups and individuals. Course begins Nov. 24.
Learn more here and join us!
Support Our Work
Already Registered? Login in here:
About One Earth Sangha
One Earth Sangha’s mission is to bring the essential wisdom and practices from the Buddhist tradition to collective engagement on critical ecological crises.
- Love Letter to New Activists
by Sarah Vekasi, M. Div with an extended introduction from our team
- Climate Change is Making us Crazy: Interview with Norman Fischer
by linda solomon wood and Chris Hatch
- When the Tree Stops Bearing Fruit
by Gil Fronstal
Join the One Earth Sangha email list and we’ll keep you informed through our newsletters.