"Tenets" full post widget
Working, as on homepage.
Our actions for the world are prayers: implicitly relevant, meaningful, and impermanent.
"Featured Calls to Action" full post widget
- Take one of the many steps listed on Stop the Money Pipeline’s current calls to action. Some of these are ongoing and some are time-sensitive; check back regularly for updates or join their newsletter (linked at the bottom of the page) to stay current.
- U.S.-based Interfaith Power and Light shares upcoming actions on their Public Policy Page.
- Sign and Send a Comment Supporting the SEC’s Proposed Disclosure Rule on Corporations’ Climate-related Financial Risks
- Ask your representative to support the Recovering America’s Wildlife Act
- Endorse the Fossil Fuel Non-Proliferation Treaty. You can endorse it as an individual, organization, corporation, or even as a city or spiritual community.
- The David Suzuki Foundation offers comprehensive resources for engagement at the local government level. View guides on assessing your local government’s climate plan and working with local leaders on climate action. You can also check out their Act Locally page.
- Take a step from Don’t Look Up’s resource page. Click on a step and scroll down to see some helpful tips for each one.
- Explore options for taking action. Earthday.org has compiled a resource catalogue of educational, artistic, activist, spiritual, and citizen science actions, from registering to vote to joining a cleanup.
- Check out WECAN’s recommended actions for governments and financial institutions that came out of Stockholm+50. Reach out to your local governments and financial institutions and urge them to adopt these changes swiftly. More resources from the conference here.
- Stop the Money Pipeline: