All training materials are available on the course resources page.
You can also directly access a given session:
- Session 1 — Opening Our Hearts, Setting Our Intentions
- Special Session — Mind and Resilience
- Session 2 — Turning to refuge and exploring practice
- Session 3 — Investigating Worldviews and Seeing How We See
- Session 4 — Radical Love and the Anchoring Our Devotion
- Session 5 — Inspiring and Informing Wise Response
- Session 6 — Challenges and Guideposts for Skillful Engagement
- Session 7 — Supporting Collective, Unshakable Devotion
Support Our Work
Participate in the flow! In the spirit of Dana, or generosity, we invite you to support and enhance the work of One Earth Sangha by making a donation or volunteering your time.
- Sep 10, 2020 - Dec 10, 2020: Ecodharma: A 13-Week Online Course (Boundless in Motion)
- Sep 13, 2020 - Nov 1, 2020: This Is It Again: Embodying Racial & Ecological Justice in the Face of the Climate Emergency
- Oct 7, 2020 - Oct 8, 2020: Project InsideOut Summit: Psychological Tools for Planetary Action
- Nov 13, 2020 - Nov 15, 2020: Ecodharma: A New Buddhist Path? Mount Tremper NY