Join the One Earth Sangha email list and we'll keep you informed through our newsletters.
2017 EcoSattva Training
Learn more here and join us!
Support Our Work
Participate in the flow! In the spirit of Dana, or generosity, we invite you to support and enhance the work of One Earth Sangha by making a donation or volunteering your time.
- Jul 28, 2017 - Aug 3, 2017: Contemplative Environmental Practice for Academics and Activists Questa New Mexico
- Jul 28, 2017 - Aug 3, 2017: Contemplative Environmental Practice: Retreat for Educators and Activists Questa New Mexico
- Aug 4, 2017 - Aug 13, 2017: Summer Ecodharma Nature Retreat Ward Colorado
- Aug 4, 2017 - Aug 13, 2017: Summer Nature Meditation Retreat Ward Colorado
- Aug 5, 2017 - Aug 19, 2017: Engaged Buddhist Training: Empowering Transformation Abella de la Conca Lleida
Audio Dharma Bhikkhu Bodhi Book Review Building Community Chas Dicapua Contentment David Loy Deep Ecology Denial Dharma Roots Earth Body Earth Care Week ecodharma center EcoSattva Training Environmental Justice Equanimity Gratitude GreenFaith Guhyapati Hozan Alan Senauke Interdependence Interfaith Friends Joanna Macy Joy Local Update Meditation in Action Meditations Order of Interbeing Our Crisis Opportunity People's Climate March Pope Francis' Encyclical Practicing Presence Recognizing the Sacred Rev. angel Kyodo williams Shambhala Socially Engaged Buddhism Statements Thanissara Thich Nhat Hanh Truth of Suffering Uncertainty UN Climate Talks Wisdom in Action Wise View Zen