All training materials are available on the course resources page.
You can also directly access a given session:
- Session 1 — Opening Our Hearts, Setting Our Intentions
- Special Session — Mind and Resilience
- Session 2 — Turning to refuge and exploring practice
- Session 3 — Investigating Worldviews and Seeing How We See
- Session 4 — Radical Love and the Anchoring Our Devotion
- Session 5 — Inspiring and Informing Wise Response
- Session 6 — Challenges and Guideposts for Skillful Engagement
- Session 7 — Supporting Collective, Unshakable Devotion
Support Our Work
Participate in the flow! In the spirit of Dana, or generosity, we invite you to support and enhance the work of One Earth Sangha by making a donation or volunteering your time.
- Jan 6, 2020 - Feb 2, 2020: Mindfully Facing Climate Change
- Feb 1, 2020: Buddhist Climate Action: What Can I Do? London
- Feb 26, 2020 - Mar 1, 2020: Earth Holder Retreat: We are the Earth Walking on the Earth Escondido California
- Apr 4, 2020 - Apr 9, 2020: EcoDharma: Rediscovering Our Environmental Wisdom Pátzcuaro Mich.
- May 16, 2020 - May 23, 2020: Creative Tools for Social Change Abella de la Conca Lleida