All training materials are available on the course resources page.
You can also directly access a given session:
- Session 1 — Opening Our Hearts, Setting Our Intentions
- Session 2 — Turning to refuge and exploring practice
- Session 3 — Investigating Worldviews and Seeing How We See
- Session 4 — Radical Love and the Anchoring Our Devotion
- Session 5 — Inspiring and Informing Wise Response
- Session 6 — Challenges and Guideposts for Skillful Engagement
- Session 7 — Supporting Collective, Unshakable Devotion
Support Our Work
Participate in the flow! In the spirit of Dana, or generosity, we invite you to support and enhance the work of One Earth Sangha by making a donation or volunteering your time.
- Sep 1, 2019 - Sep 15, 2019: Engaged Buddhist Training - Empowering Transformation Abella de la Conca Lleida
- Sep 13, 2019 - Sep 15, 2019: The Practices and Principles of Ecological Dharma Santa Fe New Mexico
- Sep 15, 2019: No Time to Lose: A Dharma Response to Climate Change — Livestream and In-person Woodacre CA
- Sep 25, 2019 - Sep 29, 2019: Green Dharma: A Residential Retreat for EcoSattvas Springfield New Hampshire