- Opportunities for Engaged Practice
- Related Initiatives
- Additional Resources
- Offer Feedback
- Support This Offering
- Community Discussion
Opportunities for Engaged Practice
- Get involved with Stop the Money Pipeline and specifically join the campaign to #Stop Line 3. Connect with Honor the Earth to learn more about Line 3 and join calls to action.
- Join the resistance to the Trans Mountain Pipeline.
- Connect with Apache Stronghold and support the fight to Protect Oak Flat.
- Connect with Direct Action Everywhere to support animal liberation.
- Learn more about and support the Rights of Nature movement with Movement Rights and Global Alliance for the Rights of Nature. Watch this webinar on Rights of Nature and Land Back.
- Read the Indigenous Women of the Americas Defending Mother Earth Treaty and commit to the actions detailed at the end.
- Learn more about and support the Indigenous Land Back movement in Northern California with Sogorea Te Land Trust.
Additional Resources from the Live Gathering
- Text of Haudenosaunee Thanksgiving Address in English
- Building relationships with indigenous peoples that avoid further harm, article How to Come Correct
- Full poem The Heart of the Bitter Almond Hedge Sutra by Thanissara
- Article Mother Earth Does Not Negotiate by Pennie Opal Plant
- Collection of articles from the Center for Humans and Nature
- Organization: Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women USA
- Organization: NDN Collective
- Book Braiding Sweetgrass by Robin Wall Kimmerer
Thank you for joining us for this experimental exploration. We want to hear how it was for you! We’re eager to offer more extended practice periods like this in the coming months. Your feedback is a form of generosity that will help us to shape this new line of programming.