2017 EcoSattva Training
An Online Course for Aspiring EcoSattvas
How might we most thoroughly express our love for this life and all life? What does it mean to express a mindful, compassionate response to climate change? What new ways of relating to ourselves, one another and the world does this wisdom tradition call us into?
Courage, Connection and Devotion
An all new series, the 2017 EcoSattva Training begins on Sunday, October 1 and continues through Sunday, November 19.*
Registration is now open for the 2017 EcoSattva Training.
Here’s your guide to this year’s course:
- Overview: Course Description
- Understand the purpose and outcomes from the course: Who’s This For?
- Who’s on Point: Session Leader Bios
- Hear from Others: Testimonials from past participants
- Come together! Learn about Online and In-Person Groups
- Logistics: Dates, fees and dana
- Spread the Word: Sharing resources like flyers, email and post templates
- Help Wanted: Find out about volunteer opportunities
- Questions: We might have the answer in our Frequently Asked Questions